Wednesday 19 October 2016

SHOW-OFF AND TELL #41 - Angela Marsons - Play Dead

#41 in the Show-Off and Tell series is another one that I hold very dear to my heart. Play Dead by Angela Marsons.

If you have never heard of Angela Marsons or you have never read her books, I have two things to say to you. Shame on you, and go fix it right away!

I have been lucky enough to follow this woman’s career from the beginning of the journey, with her first book in her DI Kim Stone series, Silent Scream. When I first read Silent Scream, I knew Angela was in for a bright career, but I don’t think anyone was prepared for the explosion that happened.

If you need any more encouragement to go check her books out, then go read my reviews at the bottom of the page. If you don’t want to take my word for it then check out these facts.

In two short years she has achieved this:

Wiped out twenty-five years of rejections.
Packed in the twelve-hour night shift job.
One point seven million sales in two years.
Translated into nineteen languages.
Book number five, due out in November, already #1 on pre-orders.

Angela Marsons is living proof that when you keep going, you get what you deserve.

This is my copy of Play Dead:




I have said this about a few authors I know but with Angela Marsons, I truly mean it. When she is big and famous all over the world for the wonderful books that she writes, I can say she signed one for me once, and here it is:




You can buy Play Dead here.




You can buy any of Angela’s other books here:




CONFESSIONS REVIEWS ANGELA MARSONS






Angela Marsons is the author of Amazon #1 Bestseller SILENT SCREAM.

She lives in the Black Country with her partner, their bouncy Labrador and a swearing parrot.

She first discovered her love of writing at Junior School when actual lessons came second to watching other people and quietly making up her own stories about them. Her report card invariably read "Angela would do well if she minded her own business as well as she minds other people's".

After years of writing relationship based stories (My Name Is and The Middle Child) Angela turned to Crime, fictionally speaking of course, and developed a character that refused to go away.


She is signed to Bookouture.com in an 8 book deal.

And for more about Angela, visit her site or find her on social media:

Website - Facebook - Twitter - Goodreads - Amazon Page


No comments:

Post a Comment