Thursday 3 December 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW INTERVIEW COMING NEXT WEEK! 03/12/2015

I am very pleased to announce that next week, Confessions of a Reviewer will be publishing its latest interview. This time it is with horror writer, Thomas S Flowers!




Thomas has a new book out next week entitled Dwelling (Subdue Book 1). I have had the pleasure of reading this one early and trust me, it’s one you don’t want to miss. It's one of the most emotionally charged books I have read in a long long time!

The interview will start with Part One being published on Sunday 6th with Part Two being published on Monday 7th. This will, as always, be followed by the Confessions review of Dwelling on the launch date Tuesday 8th.




The interview will see Thomas talk very candidly about his life in general, his writing, the new book and of course he will take on The Ten Confessions.

This is an interview that, after reading the book, I found difficult to formulate. I found it hard to ask some of the questions in such a way that didn’t seem too intrusive or personal. Thomas has answered the questions in such an honest and from the heart way that I couldn’t help but respect the man even more.

Trust me, this is one you do not want to miss!

Tell all your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment