Wednesday 1 July 2015

SHOW-OFF AND TELL #1 - William Malmborg - Blind Eye

Welcome to my first “Show-off and Tell” post.

If you aren’t sure what this is all about, it’s easy. I’m going to show-off and post pictures of the books and other stuff I have in my “signed” collection.

If you want more info and a little bit more detail, then head over to the “Show-off and Tell” page on the blog where I give a little bit more insight as to why I am doing this.

I decided to kick this one off with a book I received in the post last week from William Malmborg. It’s his new release Blind Eye. I haven’t even had the pleasure of reading this one yet but hope to in the next couple of weeks and fingers crossed I will also be able to include an interview with Mr Malmborg when I publish the review.




If you haven’t read any of Williams stuff before then you don’t know what you’re missing. Great, fast paced horror / thrillers with plenty of blood and guts. Don’t believe him if he tells you they are “heart-warming tales of suburban romance”




You can buy Blind Eye here:


Amazon UK



William Malmborg is the author of five novels, Jimmy, Text Message, Nikki’s Secret, Dark Harvest, and Blind Eye, as well as the short story collection Scraping the Bone: Ten Dark Tales. Future works will include Santa Took Them, Crystal Creek, and A Taste of Pain. When not writing, William spends time reading, doing puzzles, planting peach trees and looking for ghosts in the 100-year-old farmhouse where he lives in with his brother Tom and their two cats Toby and Truman.





You can see more of William at his website.

Williams author page is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment