Thursday 23 July 2015

DO YOU KNOW JASON PARENT? HAVE YOU READ JASON PARENT?




Would you like to know more about Jason Parent or indeed read more of his stuff?

If the answer to any of the above is yes then this could be your big opportunity!

I wanted to do something for Jason to help promote the launch of his new book Seeing Evil, out 4th August. Now I have already interviewed Jason on Confessions of a Reviewer so needed to come up with something a bit different for a second interview.

For better or for worse, Jason has agreed (the fool) to take part in a Skype interview with me. Now I have never done this before so it is fraught with danger. Number one, will Jason understand my Irish accent? Number two, will I understand his accent? Number three, will he behave himself? Number four, will it actually work? Number five, the list goes on and on.

This is where you come in! The questions that Jason will be answering during this interview will be set by you! He will have no prior notice of what the questions are and will be answering them on the spot. He has agreed (the fool again) that he must answer all the questions I ask, no matter how awkward they may be. This could be interesting right?

This is where you could benefit! Jason has very kindly agreed to judge the questions as he is asked them and at the end of the interview will pick the question he thinks was the best and you will win a copy of Seeing Evil!

Sounds good doesn’t it? To get involved all you need to do is send me the question you would like to ask Jason and I will do the rest. You will obviously get a shout out when your question is asked.

If you would like to take part, simply email your question (or question(s)) to me, along with your full name at confessionsofareviewer@gmail.com

We haven't totally sorted the logistics of this as yet so not sure whether we will pre record this or try to do something on 4th August itself but will keep you informed.

I would love you all to get involved and try and help, in your own way, to promote Seeing Evil just a little bit.

Thanks,

Nev.




No comments:

Post a Comment