Wednesday 15 April 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: UPCOMING INTERVIEW AND REVIEW: JOHN CONNOLLY



This evening I had the immense pleasure of attending an evening with the legendary author of the Charlie Parker novels, John Connolly.

This was to launch the new Parker book, A Song of Shadows.

The evening was fantastic and I will share more of that later. John talked for about an hour about the series and then stayed behind to sign copies of the book.

When I approached him for my signing, I thought I would be bold and brave – or stupid and foolish – and ask him for an interview for the blog, on video.

He only went and agreed!!

So next week, when I finish the book, I will post my review as normal but I will also include the video of me interviewing Mr Connolly where he will be taking on The Ten Confessions! Keep a look out for the post!

Thanks.

Nev.



No comments:

Post a Comment